Monday, February 22, 2016

Welcome to Blog!

Hello, and welcome to my blog! :D

I am J. E. Kay, an aspiring writer who decided to start a blog to reach out to more people!

I am currently working on-and-off on a novel and a short story collection:

- The novel is called Bela, is about 64% complete, and considered (at least in my standards) a more realistic and sex-free version of 50 Shades of Grey

- The short story collection doesn't have a title yet, but is about 10% complete and is basically lampooning types of shows commonly found on American television.

My interests besides writing include drawing, video games, listening to music, etc.

I'll try and update this blog as often as I can, and I hope y'all enjoy it! :D


Oh, and here's my Smashwords account if you're interested:

https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/JEMononokay




(And yes, one of my favorite movies is Princess Mononoke)

No comments:

Post a Comment